Tinnitus Miracle by Thomas Coleman Review – The Straight Truth On How I Stopped the Ringing
Seen The Tinnitus Miracle advertised all over the internet, but not sure if it’s worth your money?
Tired of all of the grossly inflamed sales pitches? Need some honesty?
Here is my Tinnitus Miracle story so you can make your own educated decision about The Tinnitus Miracle by Lisa Olson.
How It Started: From Struggling to Determination
I started a blog in December 2008, mostly due to my oldest child Steven convincing me that blogging was cool. I decided that it would be a good idea just to write down the things that happen, just because I’ve been having so much trouble hearing and being bothered by constant ringing, whoosing, and waves in my brain. If you were feeling the way that I was, you would need some sort of release.
About five years ago, I started having problems with my hearing. My first doctor talked to me about Tinnitus, and told me that my employment as a construction worker was severely hurting my hearing. Of course, this made perfect sense, but I wore the best hearing protection that our company could buy. Still, I took his advice and sought a different position with our company. I gave up my passion for woodworking and machining to become a desk jockey. Sure, I hated it, but I thought that it would stop the nagging whooshing sounds that would happen from time to time. Could my hearing be already on its way out at 27 years of age? It couldn’t be! It was time to get a second opinion.
As my father, Ernest, would always tell me, you don’t know the human body unless your name ends in M.D. I believed what they told me. Little did I know that sometimes clinic doctors can’t help you as much as they say.
I was diagnosed with Tinnitus, and now the enemy has a name.
At 28, still having a constant ringing in my ears that no physician could seemingly fix, I would wake up every morning becoming more frustrated and angry. My wife Gina and I were expecting our daughter Kelly within the month and I could barely hear her call my name to fetch her something to drink or eat. Plus, the pain in my head would make me very snippy with her, even if she didn’t deserve it. At the job, I would make little mistakes on paperwork and invoices; all because I could not get all of the information that I was being told. On multiple occasions I was threatened to be fired do to messing up. Fortunately I didn’t lose my job (thank heavens), but I was losing my mind. As I began to hate every day, my relationships with those around me suffered, my job was killing me softly, I found it hard to get along and communicate with my family. The worst of it was that my home life was almost slipping away….
I love Gina and Steven, our son, with all my heart. They are the most important people in the world to me and I would do anything for them. This problem with my hearing and the ringing and sounds that didn’t exist to anyone else was driving me insane, and the people that I cared most about were suffering right along with me. I would never want to put them through any pain, and I was convinced that this was my fault. Would I miss the sounds of my newborn child’s first words? Will I be able to talk to my son about being a man and doing what’s right in this world? Questions like this almost drove me over the edge, as I contemplated the worst case scenarios in my head over and over again. I felt like my hearing would soon perish and that I would never be able to hear correctly again. During those years, I even had thoughts of hurting myself, solely from the anger and rage I felt due to my severe tinnitus and this obviously only sent me spiraling further into a state of dark depression.
I’m so glad that my family stayed with me through it all, and they are the best a man could ever ask for.
When I was 30, I lost my mother. Tracy, the most wonderful woman in the world, was called home in the company of her family. It was a tragic event, and it made me even more hurt inside. You see, I was struggling with tinnitus throughout her sickness and could barely visit her, as her soft voice was hardly audible through the ringing in my ears and brain. The loss of life makes me think of how short our lives really are, and that there is no reason to settle for less than what you know could be better. I knew my hearing could be fixed, I just could not figure out how. No doctor had told me anything of the wiser. The death of my mother fueled me to search for an answer for myself.
In retrospect, this experience taught me a very important lesson-
At the beginning of every miracle is a white-hot burning desire that far exceeds any chance of failure.
As I became increasingly focused on my desire, I found myself filled with an never-ending and focused determination.
I was ready to do whatever it would take. I was going to get stop tinnitus.
From Defense to Offense: Find a Gameplan
I was tired of feeling sorry for myself and knew that self-pity was not going to remove the buzzing in my ears, but rather put me further down in the dump. Armed with a new focus, I was prepared to make the moves to get my hearing back. Just the thought of hearing my child’s first words and hearing the pitter-patter of baby steps made me excited to find a cure for tinnitus. My wife Gina is more tech savvy than I and we began doing research on what was possible for my ailment.
Gina spent quite a while looking for different solutions to tinnitus. She looked for many days and nights for different reviews on Amazon.com for books on the subject, and she was on Google for days on end looking for something that didn’t sound phony and generic. Meanwhile, my hearing was not getting any better and severe tinnitus had forced me to take time away from work. Now our finances were beginning to suffer. None of these reviews and information had anything new for me, and they were beginning to sound a lot like the first doctor I went to.
I wasn’t looking for an excuse to feel better about my hearing.
I was looking for a plan to beat it.
My case of tinnitus was exceptionally severe, so I was looking for an exceptional tinnitus method.
I remember it was a Thursday when Gina told me that she had found a forum about hearing ailments and hearing aids and found a gentleman by the name of Josiah who had conquered the serious symptoms of tinnitus and was around the same age as me. What was extremely interesting was that Josiah had worked in construction like myself and had similar problems. With my newfound fire for recovery, I took the step out of my shell and emailed Josiah and asked him how he got rid of his tinnitus. He recommended me to a book called The Tinnitus Miracle by Thomas Coleman. After a few back-and-forths, I started being friends with Josiah and I went for his recommendation and checked out the book.
The First Look: Never Assume Anything
Sorry about the cliche, but when I first came to The Tinnitus Miracle website, I wasn’t very impressed.
To be completely honest, it was ugly and they should have fired the designer. Plus, the cover of the book just didn’t do it for me and lacked the “luster” that a published book would have. Clearly my suspicions came into play.
To top it off, I’ve never bought an ebook before in my life, and I wouldn’t have ever considered it because of scams.
But something about this book seemed different.
Jumping Right In: Why I Bought the Tinnitus Miracle
Going against my first impression of the website, I took Josiah’s advice and read everything on the webpage. It worked for him and he was very enthusiastic about it, so I had to check it out.
The website itself had enough content to be a small book. Gina and I reviewed the page thoroughly and we were both impressed beyond belief. The main points that I couldn’t stop thinking about were:
- Thomas Coleman – not just another hearing aid guru: There are tons of self-proclaimed hearing expert gurus available, most of them talk about the same things, educate about the same common techniques, and others just flat out don’t understand what they are teaching. I just couldn’t get myself to believe that someone could help a severe tinnitus problem such as mine. Whether holistic or prescription based – it was going to be tough. What was true was that Thomas Coleman had the same experience as me and then dedicated a large chunk of his life to hearing research. His story of unforgiving passion to help others allowed him to discover the Tinnitus Miracle and help those suffering just like me.
Another lesson I learned on my journey is this-
Picking your mentors is quite possibly the most crucial thing that you can do to funnel your desire into success.
- The Tinnitus Miracle – not the same old-fashioned advice. As I’ve already mentioned several times, many of the other plans that we looked at featured the same generic, recycled hearing advice. The Tinnitus Miracle stands out distinctly from other ear support programs because it begins by bringing a whole new level of hearing advice and making other publications dated and obsolete. taking a completely different stance on infertility than all other publications, a view that originates in Ancient Chinese/Eastern Medicine. Whereas Western medicine views ringing of the ears as some sort of failure or dysfunction, the word “infertility” does not even exist in Chinese. Only the word “imbalance.” And this the cornerstone of The Tinnitus Miracle method, to help you regain balance your energies and prepare you for a world of clear hearing. The Tinnitus Miracle treats the body as the complex, interwoven system that it is, instead of looking at just your ears.
The Tinnitus Miracle aims to regain balance for your body for conception, rather than just make your ears better.
- Free Consultation with the acclaimed author?! This was huge for me and is pretty unique. Not only do I get a communication channel to the author, I get to actually receive consulting from him! Never in my life have I been given the chance to receive consulting as an added bonus from the same person that is guiding me through the struggle of tinnitus. My eyes were opened as I realized the value and coolness of ebooks. If Thomas had released and published his book through a major publishing house with a huge retailer, he would have not had the opportunity to speak with his readers. Since he took the time and effort to publish it himself online, he can do whatever he would want to do to further help the readers of The Tinnitus Miracle. So along with the many years of expertise that are documented, Thomas offered the ability to consult with him just in case I needed extra guidance or a push in the right direction. Suffering from tinnitus was a nightmare, and that assurance was a blessing. As far as I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot, Thomas Coleman is the only author/expert to offer this kind of follow-up support for his books.
Most of the time when I feel I shouldn’t buy something, it’s because I don’t need it or I won’t be able to use it to the fullest.
Fortunately, Thomas offers 1 on 1 consulting with the Tinnitus Miracle to make sure that it takes tinnitus out of your life.
In my case, Thomas turned out to be a mentor and close friend.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! This is what sealed everything for me. After realizing that I could read every review until the end of the Internet and think to myself whether this would help me or not, I was still going to be suffering from this infernal ringing in my ears that won’t go away. Since I was only going to get worse, I’ve got nothing to lose. I was tired of ripping my hair out everyday due to the ringing in my ears. It was affecting every part of my life, and getting rid of it was worth any price. Worse case scenario I look for another solution and get my money back, but I’m never going to get support like this from the hearing help books on Amazon, so I had to take the first step and start with The Tinnitus Miracle.
I told myself, “Jon, $0 is not a big risk in exchange for a life without my ears ringing constantly. This is not a hard decision.”
Putting Words into Action
The Tinnitus Miracle was a quick and easy read. It was written in plain and easy-to-read English that wasn’t full of fluff. Best of all, I got step-by-step instructions to get my hearing back on track to improvement.
I documented a decent chunk of my journey over the winter of 2009/2010 in my blog, but over 2 months I found myself doing the following:
* Looking over the Tinnitus Miracle
* Started a yoga class
* Becoming more observant of nature
* Adopting a (tasty) healthy diet
* Rediscovering the power of positive thinking
* Getting closer with my wife than we’d been in years
* Connecting with hundreds of amazing, supportive, and overall awesome people that are fighting tinnitus through this blog
And finally, on Thursday February 4th, something strange happened.
Gina was already off to work when I woke up. We had a nice evening planned with dinner and sitting out back in our patio rocker. That rocker was somewhere where I could almost get away from it all. It was about 10 a.m. and I was sizzling some turkey bacon and egg beaters for breakfast. Everything seemed normal, but then as I turned on SportsCenter, I noticed something.
I could hear everything clearly.
Every score, every highlight, everything was clear and without ringing in my ears or any whoosing of the sounds. It was about 2 months since beginning The Tinnitus Miracle and I can’t even begin to tell you about the feeling of a noise free SportsCenter! It finally happened!
I had to test it out to be sure.
Ever since my tinnitus became severe, I could not listen to or appreciate music. My favorite group is the Red Hot Chili Peppers and it had been at least 2 years since I tried to listen to a song. Realizing that this might be the end, I went to YouTube and looked up a song of theirs. This was the one.
I was in shock…and I sang every word.
My Tinnitus Miracle had come for me. I stopped the ringing in my ears!
The Aftermath: Telling the World
After these long years of ringing in my ears, I felt like I was on top of the world. When Gina got home from work with our kids, they couldn’t believe it. While in shock of hearing my wife’s beautiful voice in all of its clarity, and hearing Steven say, “Dad, why are you so happy?“, I barely could make words to tell them the good news. I thought I would never hear the same again, and now thanks to the Tinnitus Miracle, I did it. Life really is good.
As I got accustomed to hearing the world as it was meant to be heard, I was taken over by a surge of inspiration and gratitude to my mentors and all the people who had helped me fight for my hearing. To Thomas Coleman for showing me the right path. A big thanks goes to Josiah and his life-changing recommendation and guidance. To all of the people who joined me in The Tinnitus Miracle and served as my online support group of friends. And most of all, thanks you Gina, for sticking with me and dealing with my madness. I love her and my whole family so much, and I couldn’t have do it without them.
There I was. The happiest man alive, but I thought that things could be even better. I felt the need to make other people suffering from tinnitus as happy as me! I decided that I would start a group for people who cannot find a way to stop ringing in their ears. They’ve been told that there was no hope, but those doctors and physicians were wrong. I had no problem finding 22 tinnitus patients, both men and women, for my Tinnitus Miracle workshop.
If I had any other doubts about the effectiveness of The Tinnitus Miracle, the workshop put an end to them.
20 out 22 people that were suffering from ringing in their ears got rid of that stressful, painful sound in less than 4 months!
I wrote this review so that you could be convinced for yourself that The Tinnitus Miracle by Thomas Coleman works.
It worked for me. It worked for 22 folks in my tinnitus and hearing workshop. And I know that its worked for many other people that have contacted me through my blog.
The next step is up to you. How badly do you want to stop tinnitus?
The ball is in your court now. You can either continue reading blogs, reviews, and searching for free snippets, or you can download The Tinnitus Miracle now, and give yourself a chance at your dreams.
If you are not 100% determined to cure tinnitus, The Tinnitus Miracle is not for you.
If you are, I sincerely hope you will be our next success story!
*I know that Thomas has become much more popular since I bought The Tinnitus Miracle, so he may not be offering phone consultation by the time you read this post. In my experience, he has always been very responsive via email, etc. If this is a make or break for you, I suggest you find out for yourself.
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21st, 2010 at 5:27 am and is filed under Tinnitus Miracle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.